- To speak and act more like Jesus Christ each day of our lives.
- To reach people disconnected from God with the love of Jesus.
(Philippians 1:6, Luke 9:23, Philippians 2:12b-13, John 3:16, 2Corinthians 5:18-20, Colossians 4:5)
- To develop depth, consistency, and closeness in our walk with Jesus.
- To share life and spiritual journey together with each other.
(Acts 4:13, Mark 1:35, John 15:5, 1John 1:6-10, John 13:34-35, Hebrews 10:24-25, Romans 12:5)
- To apply God’s truths and principles to life in practical ways.
- To engage and meaningfully share Jesus with people.
(2Timothy 3:16-17, John 14:21, Romans 12:1-2, Luke 19:10, 1Corinthians 9:22, 1Peter 3:15)
- To participate in church family relationships and responsibilities.
- To discover and contribute our dynamic and diverse abilities.
(Mark 10:45, Ephesians 2:10, Romans 12:4, 1Peter 4:10, 1Corinthians 12:7)
- To value Jesus Christ and the Bible as God’s eternal revelation to us.
- To believe and center on Jesus Christ as forgiver and life leader.
(John 1:12-14, 2Peter 1:20-21, John 8:31-32, Acts 4:12, John 14:6, 1Timothy 2:5-6, 1John 5:11-13)
Come join us and discover life connected with God!
“We are an autonomous, biblically-based church family that actively partners with churches locally and interna tionally to fulfill our mission to connect people in transforming relationship with Jesus Christ!”